How might terrorists attack? (Mass Shootings, Bombing)
- Why do terrorists believe in violence? (They were in conflict with the law)
- Are they forced to attack? (No)
- Who are their most major foes? (Goverment, Law enforcement)
- How did terrorism start? (Usually Belief in Violence)
- How often do terrorists attack? (All across the world, once every 0.75 days( MATH (1+2+0+1+0.5+2+0+1+1+1+0+1+0+0)/14 EQUATION ))
- How fatal are terrorist attacks? (15.73 Average killed ( MATH (21+43+11+15+1+4+29+4+33+33+0+33+6+1+2)/15 EQUATION ))
What causes terrorists to attack? Terrorists belive in violence, which causes them to attack. Terrorists usually have previous conficts with the law. Terrorists are usually not forced to attack, they just believe in violence. Terrorists have a few major enemies. Goverment, law enforcement, just to name a few. Terrorism started due to belief in violence, and maybe "revenge". Terrorists tend to attack, on average, every 0.75 days. The average amount of people killed in terrorist attacks in 2015 are 15.73 people.